Dualit's success lies in a single-minded vision for the company and its products which hasn't changed since Max Gort-Barten started the company back in the 1940s. The company's ethos can be summed up in these guiding principles:
- Inspired by invention, entrepreneurship, and gut instinct.
- Focused on high quality, well-engineered products.
- Synonymous with customer service.
- Independently owned, with hands-on family involvement.
- Proud of its hard-won reputation in the catering industry, and clients don’t come any tougher than professional chefs.
- Committed to its family-oriented workforce, with many second generation employees.